Sunday, August 6, 2006

popular baby names.

So... Just in case you didn't know.....My wife and I are pagenant again! Yes! We are due Feburary 24th. Cool! Anyways.... We were thinking of baby names and I was playing around on the internet today and found a really cool site. You can see a list of the most popular names for babies from almost any year. It's pretty fun to see your own names rankings. You should try it. This site is really neat, because you don't want to name your kid the same name as every other kid in america. (right?) Here are my rankings. (I have three names that I go by.)

William in 1979 was ranked 13th / in 2005 ranked 11th
Randall in 1979 was ranked 134th / in 2005 ranked 608th
Randy in 1979 was ranked 86th / in 2005 ranked 301st


What were your rankings?

Check out your own names here.

0 comments: