Saturday, August 26, 2006

the ballpark.

We went out to the ball park tonight. The SF Giants Triple AAA farm team plays here in Fresno. There is a beautiful ballpark in downtown fresno. We got tickets from my work. It turned out to be a great night to go. Not cause the game was any good, but there was a lot of friends and family out there as well. It was a great nite for a ballgame.

This was McKay's first baseball game. He loved the action. I think I loved the hotdogs and Nachos even more than the game. He was a good boy tonight. He sit in his own seat for quite a while. He also is so social. He wouldn't stop waving at people when I they walk by. He would clap when others clapped and cheered and he laughed at Parker, the team's mascot. (Funny that his name is Parker too.) We have more tickets for the last couple of games. Hopefully we can make it out to the ball park again this season before it's over.

I took as many photos as I could until my camera battery went dead.



(photos taken by WRP)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. My dad took me to the cheap seats of the Oakland A's...love it. Dad and son at a baseball game is a great thing.