Tuesday, August 15, 2006

hike it.

After the Raider game tonight McKay and I went outside to throw the football around. It was more like fetch the ball. About 15 minutes or so into it, the neighbor man (I didn't catch his name.) came out to play with us. McKay got him involved right away in our game. A few minutes later I was not in the rotation anymore. My son continues to teach me things that I have either forgotten or have started to ignore. At first, when he came outside I first thought about going back inside. That the game was over. I wanted to be alone with him and not bother with others around our game. But McKay at 15 months old reminded me to continue to delevolpe new relationships. To be friendly to others, especailly your neighbors. We both played and got to meet him. His Son (or grandson) came out to play as well. It was a fun evening.


(photos taken ny WRP)

Don't you wish they made onesies for adults?!?!? (I really sure hope they don't.) Then I would sport it around with old school Teva s on as well! Just like McKay.

0 comments: