Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Little Peanut, Baby Update 2


**guest blog post from my wife**


Carson has been doing very well and has moved from the NICU to the Special Care Nursery. I was there when the doctor did rounds this morning and she said that Carson, or Peanut, (that it what we have been calling him), is doing great!!! His spots of air and water in his lungs have gotten smaller and will resolve on their own. He is still struggling with jaundice. He has been eating very well, and the doctors have let me start breastfeeding him. The doctor told me that he would have to be monitored one more night and that she would see him first thing in the morning and see if he could spend the day with me in my room, I was so excited!!!



He makes the same little noises that McKay and Bryce did when they were full and comfortable. McKay got to see him for the first time tonight, he said that Carson was so cute and calls him "Baby Carson." Bryce is to young to see him in the nursery. We just lift him up to see Carson though the window. Bryce yells, "Baby!" whenever he see him.

Thanks for all your prayers and support! Please continue to pray that Carson continues to get better everyday and that he gets to come home with us on Tuesday!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jill, my heart goes out to you! Thanks for the update.So happy that Carson is continuing to improve. McKay looks cute himself! I'm jealous of Nana! I'm glad she is there for you.Helps to have your mom there, huh! See you in October. Lots of love to all of you! Prayers will continue, of course!

Anonymous said...

So happy to see Carson is improving so well! Praying you'll be together tomorrow! McKay looks like the best big brother with him & how cute is Bryce to yell baby when he sees him! We love you guys & are praying here for you! Hugs & Kisses...
The Magsig's
(P.S. I haven't officially welcomed Jill to the mom of 3 boys club yet! Welcome! We are now out numbered in our homes for sure!)

Anonymous said...

hii sissy! glad to hear all is well, and to see how freaking cute our baby boys are getting. i miss you all tons and cant wait to see you!
much love, kj

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad to hear everything is well with Carson. I hope you are all doing well! I miss you all so much and so excited to see you at Christmas!!!

Love always,
Lindsay Howell

Sara Edwards said...

Congratulations Jill and Randy! What a beautiful baby boy! I am praying for continued health for Carson and a quick recovery for Jill!

Danielle Walker said...

Congrats guys! He is too cute. Jill, I still can't believe you are a mommy, let alone one of three boys. Good luck. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Danielle