Sunday, August 17, 2008

McKay's first day of preschool

I can't believe it! Time goes by so fast!

McKay started pre-school this week at North Point's WeekDay program. This is an awesome program for kids. There are a total of ten kids in his classroom. He gets to sing songs, have craft time, story time, eat lunch, and play outside, with kids his own age. So cool! I'm jealous!

We let him pick out his backpack. And of course he went with the Lightning McQueen one. Plus he got the matching lunchbox too. Nice!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! McKay is growing up fast! He looks so cute going to school. Betcha he loves it! Can't wait to see my grandsons!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Preschool already! Time flies! He looks so cute & your wife looks fab too! Be sure to tell her I said so! Take care!
Julie

Anonymous said...

how freaking cutee! betcha he wishes yace and nana could come see him in class. and pick him up from school and give him loves!

Anonymous said...

Randy,

I remember years ago someone told me they took a picture of their child the first day and the last day of each school year. Kept it together - pre-school through high school. I thought what a neat idea. Wish I'd done that with Dewey......just a thought. Hope all is well. God Bless