Saturday, August 23, 2008

green room.

Green rooms are cool! Everyone knows that! And Everyone wants to hang out in them too!

This is the Green room for North Point Community Church. Some of you have asked me about this "Green Room" I have been twittering about a lot lately. So here it is. And it's Wonderful! Don't you think?




Currently it is the break room during the week as well. On Sundays, several meetings for the NP Production Team take place in here. Also two meals are severed for them and there families. I have been here for a total of five Sundays so far now and we haven't had the same meal served twice to us yet. The meals are good baby! NPCC doesn't mess around. They take care of their staff and their volunteers.

3 comments:

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

Looks way different then the one Los posted about.
http://www.ragamuffinsoul.com/?p=5731

randy parker said...

YEAH!

That would be BUCKHEAD church campus!

Because...Los works there.


I'm at the NORTH POINT main campus.

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

Thanks for NOTING that!

I was actually AWARE of the difference but I knew that the churches were CONNECTED.

because...I can read pretty good.