Thursday, May 8, 2008

video crazy.

I've been making a ton of videos lately for the New Covenant Sunday Morning Services. (You can check out most of them at the newcovproduction blog or at Pat's youtube account.) Some of them have been fun to make and some haven't. I have gotten a lot of help from the weaver. He's made the baptism testimonies for us. However...It still has been like Video Craziness for me.

Making all these videos now, reminds me of how I would make a new video every Monday afternoon for like three years with my intern/volunteer team. That's why I have so many random ones in the library. It's hard to come up with good funny fresh ideas every time for every youth group night. Really the only difference between now and then is the seriousness factor for the video. Well.. maybe not, if you have seen the latest goofy ones, Pat and I made for the current series at newcov, you would say those are pretty much youth ministry ones too.

So... He's another RANDOM video I made back in the day.
It's not good. It's just random.

Purple Guy Chasing Me.


Starring:


Randy Parker.....as the guy being chased.
Garrett Kirby....as the purple guy chasing.

0 comments: