Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A LITTLE HELP HERE!

ALRIGHT BLOG READERS!

Please help a brother out. Let's spread the word for randyparker! I need some more traffic coming my way on this blog. I know I get my mom, my wife, patamo, and sometimes you, coming by here. But I think I need more people than this. I'll try to post on more current issues from now on. Just kidding! This is my blog. It's all about me. Kind of like "The Truman Show." And if there is a current issue that I want to post on, I will. It's what I like. It's my family. It's random. It's totally me. So if you like me. Tell your friends and family that you do.

So here is where you come in. I have a few goals I would like you to help me reach within a weeks time. So by next Tuesday, May 12th, let's git-r-done together!

The Randy Parker's Blog Goals:

  • Get Blog counter to reach 8000 (only 225 more hits!)
  • Get RSS readers to 40 (only 5 more)
  • Get Technorati authority to 9 (only 1 up)
Remember... you spread the love my way. I will do the same for you and your blog. It's all about the Link Love and Hat Tricks in the blogsphere. So if you have friends or family that might like my blog. Please tell them about it. And I'll tell mine about yours! Cool huh?!?!?

KEEP ON BLOGGING EVERYONE!!!

3 comments:

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

You are linked one mine, I see however that I am unlinked on yours. Pitty.

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

Btw, you are at 9 now!! Congrats. I don't know how that works. Does my authority 3 help you at all?

Vessel said...

I will link to feedburner for ya. But, what the heck kind of crop ladies pants are you wearing in that video with Garrett? Dude.