Friday, March 31, 2006

vegas baby.

I'm in VEGAS! This is my first time in the sin city. So many interesting sites to see. I have already walked up and down the strip early this morning. My feet are killing me. I'm staying at the Treasure Island Hotel. It's pretty cool. I'm looking forward to seeing the pirate show tonight. I really would like to see a show later this week. Like Cirques du soleil or blue man group. But I'm here on business though. I've got a livelight gig for Pelco at the ISCwest tradeshow in the Sands Expo Center. I'll be here until next saturday night.















(photo taken by WRP)

I jumped on this little airplane at 630am and got here at 745am. My wife calls these planes, "puddle jumpers." It was so loud and a really tight fit to walk and sit down. The funny thing was that my seat number was 11D. You see the plane only has two seats to one side and one seat to the other side. There is no D, just A, B, and C. Luckly the airplane wasn't full so I sit in 10A. Cause of it was full then I would've had to sit on the toilet seat.

0 comments: