Thursday, March 2, 2006

i gots wonderlic smarts.

I have got to say that the NFL is my favorite sport to watch and keep up on. I check out NFL.com and yahoosports, with fantasty football, all the time. Plus their football coverage is amazing. The season is over and the only thing going down is the college players, that are turning pro, are doing some training combines. One thing I learned today was the (WPT) WONDERLIC personnel test. This is way cool. All the athletes take this test, as part of their combines, so scouts can "see their smarts". It's not really a IQ test, but a think smarts test I believe. It's a series of 50 questions in twelve minutes. This test has been around for a while now. The NFL has been using it for years. Business people use it as a tool for hiring new empolyees as well. You know I never heard of it before until now. Have you heard of it before?

Read an article at espn.com.
Also.... take the sample test I took at espn.com - don't cheat!

I got 13/15 on the sample test. What score did you get?

0 comments: