Friday, March 24, 2006

home again.

So.... I'm back from San Jose, CA. I was working with Live Light at the Sony PlayStation party at the Game Developers Conference 2006. It really was a sweet GIG. I had a great time and learned a lot.

The only thing is that I forgot my Digital Camera. Fetch! So I bought one of those Kodax point and shot disposable camera thingys. Not sure if the pictures will turn out right. I'm so bitter! Well.... anyways....I'll make sure to get the pictures developed and scan them into my computer so I can share a couple of them with you guys. I guess I could just get them onto a CD....or whatever. It was so weird to not have the preview screen while taking the shots. Plus the whole holding down the flash button was weird. And It really stinks that I have to go to the store and get them printed up.
This is ssssssoooooooo lame. How did we do it before?!?!?!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Randy, how did we do it before??!! You had to go back to the olden days of doing things. Think you'll forget your camera again? I think not!