Thursday, March 16, 2006

march madness.

Tomorrow starts one of the best times of the year for me:
MARCH MADNESS!












I mean, really, you can watch College Basketball during the day, at work, and everybody is cool with it! Well.... maybe not everybody, but a lot of people get into it each year. I always have my freinds and I do a bracket sheet to see how well we pick-em each tourney. Not to brag, but I'm normally pretty good at getting a lot correct. So I decided to join some friendly web site competition bracket games this go around. One of the web sites is from a good costumer, for Live Light Inc., at ESPN Radio 1430. I listen to there sports broadcast everyday on the radio on my way home from work. Hope I win one of the contests this year. I'll let you know how well I do. (If I win or come close to winning either one.)

Check out ESPN Radio 1430.

Check out Yahoo's mens college basketball tournment pick-ems contest.

Print out your own Bracket sheet.

0 comments: