Wednesday, March 8, 2006

oscars.

Alright. I finally found some photos of the 2006 Academy Awards. I been wanting to blog about the Oscars for awhile now, but I really wanted some pics to accompany this post. Hope it was worth the wait.





Just some of the things, I THOUGHT WERE SWEET, from the Academy Awards this year:

(1) If you didn't see it. The funniest thing was actor Ben Stiller presenting the award for achievement in visual effects. He dressed in this green uni-tar. Acting as if he was being "green screened" when he wasn't. He first came out not wearing the head piece, moving around a lot, and talking about his "floating" head. And soon it would be the first time ever an award was to be presented by itself, just a floating envelope.

(2) I really enjoyed the Crash song thing. I haven't seen the movie yet. And I have not heard of the sing either. I didn't even know what was going on. But I thought it was tight. There was a car on fire, smoke, and people moving around in slow-mo to the music.

Wow. I was into it. I gotta do these. Both of them!


(AP photos)

More photos of the 2006 Academy Awards.

How Green Screen works.

0 comments: