Thursday, March 30, 2006

sweet madness.

Again, I love MARCH MADNESS! It's one of my favorite times of the year. And this years college tourney has been crazy man. There is always going to be upsets, cinderella stories, and buzzer beaters. But wow, this year has been sweet. I mean, I didn't even have George Mason passing their first round game and they're in the final four. Plus there isn't any number one seeds in the final four. My bracket picks are all jacked up. I went for a lot of set-ups and several cinderella stories in to the sweet sixteen. I would be first in all my leagues or last. And I'm last in quite a few of them. My single only pick remaining is UCLA and I had them losing to Villianova in the championship game by 11 points. So I guess I'm gonna jump on the band wagon now and join the cinderella story people. Go George Mason Patriots! Win the Dance!

(AP Photo/Haraz N. Ghanbari)

Updated viewable bracket from yahoosports.

0 comments: