Saturday, June 14, 2008

new rental house.

Photos of our new rental house in Cumming, Georgia.


***SORRY! Photos no longer available!***

I'm not really excited that it's a Townhouse, but by far this is the best deal for us right now. This place will work out good. Well...I mean great! All the furniture and whatnot pictured in the home is the owners stuff. Jill and I wish all the stuff could just stay in the house. We love the way it is decorated. The owners are really nice people too. I like that we are working with the owners and not with a rental management company. I feel a lot more comfortable going this way.

Plus we have a guest bedroom! Who's gonna come visit?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! Nice yard, too. I'll be visiting soon after my new grandson is born!

Unknown said...

Its looks really nice!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your new place. The whole area looks beautiful.