Thursday, June 12, 2008

movie quote.

Watched the movie, Astronaut Farmer, on my iPOD about two weeks ago. Starting watching it way to late one night. Fell asleep and then woke up to the rocket blasting off. Had to just start it all over again the next night. It was a pretty good movie. I liked it. But one quote towards the end of the movie got me thinking a lot. It has been stuck in my head for a while now.





Here's the line from the movie. It's Tommy Lee Jones' character, Charles Farmer, talking to his wife, Audrey Farmer, Virgina Madsen's character.


"Audie. I love you and those kids more than anything in this world. But if I don't do what I believe in...Then I haven't done them any good at all." - Charles Farmer



Let's all continue (or start) doing what we believe in.

1 comments:

Jim Drake said...

Randy--great quote and much needed today for me

I was also watching THE ROOKIE with Dennis Quaid in it. Another quote " There comes a times when you stop doing what you 'ought to do and start doing what you're meant to do". Great, huh?

Hope its going well