Thursday, June 12, 2008

another trip to atlanta.

This morning, Jill and I headed back out to Atlanta, GA. We will be looking for a house to live in and finding some Doctors for her and the boys. We will be here until late Monday night. Hopefully everything will go alright. Jill has a full schedule of events and appointments for us.

Her Dad gave us a ride to the airport. He got a speeding ticket along the way there. We felt really bad, because we were in kind of a hurry. So he picked up the pace a little. Sorry Pops!

It was a long day today. The plane from Phoenix to Atlanta had a Radar Control Panel thing go bad. So that took about a half-hour to get it fixed. It was strange to hear a hacksaw like sound coming from underneath my seat while they changed the part out. The rental car place was a little different than we are use too. You can just go and pick out a car and the keys are in it. Jill and I thought that was weird, but cool. And the hotel was having AC problems in their rooms. But no complains here. We are here safely. We are in our cool room. Thank you Lord! Don't think my wife and I can sleep without it this trip. The weather here is a lot different than Fresno. It's muggy and has a wet feeling. Plus the sky flashes brightly all the time! It's gonna take some time to get use to it.



I didn't do much videos taking or picture taking of this trip. These are the only two pictures I took and the only video I made. Sorry everyone. Maybe I'll do some more this week. Enjoy!

Randy & Jill - Walking in the Phoenix Airport

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will miss you my friend. This is a great opportunity for you and your family.