Thursday, February 14, 2008

SWCRS two.

Alright! All YEAH! Alright! All YEAH!

Just finished up Round two of the Spirit West Coast Road Show
Live at New Covenant.

What a fun day today was for me. Got to be the "house guy" for two venues and run pretty much all the of the tech for the two concerts. Including Sound! Which is not my favorite thing to do. But you do, what you got to do. Didn't have much to run in the morning, so I just ran that one smaller gig by myself. But I did get some help for the main concert this evening from some members of the tech team. And I sure did need it. This tour was not self-contained. They used all of New Covenant's house lighting, sound, and video.

This day definitely made me miss my old gig in' days at Live Light. That was a fun time for me then! But I'm here now and I'm lovin' it at newcov more than ever now.


(Paul Wright and I - Paul Wright on stage)

Paul Wright and Bob Smiley are two really cool guys. I got to chat with them a little about their ministries and families. As I was thanking them, for coming and being such a great pleasure to work with, they both thanked me for a great event. They said this was by far their best production of the tour so far.

Make sure to check out the photos & videos from tonight at
NEWCOVPRODUCTION.blogspot.com

Check out the last concert at newcov HERE.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

that design looks cool!!