Thursday, February 7, 2008

re:create memories.

Well...

This week has been very interesting for me. And a little boring at the same time. However twitter and the blogsphere has kept be up to date with what's going on over in Franklin, TN and the Re:Create Conference. That was way cool. I was trying to figure out how many years I have attended the conference. I'm positive I've gone three times, but I think I might have been a total of four times. Not Sure.

Anyways...

Wish I could have gone this year. But it's all good. Hopefully next year I can go again. It would have been nice to see everyone and chat it up. The thing I love about Re:create the most is that you always come home tired, fat, beat-up, feeling ineffective in your ministry, excited to do new things, asking yourself why even brother, but at the same time YOU COME HOME SO MOTIVATED TO DO GREAT THINGS FOR GOD. Not only in the Church, but most importantly, in your everyday life. Hope all of you that went this year had a great time and I'm looking forward to hearing all the great things that happened not only from Pat, but from everyone of you Re:Create Bloggers!

Check it out...

I went though some of my older pictures folders and found some photos from only two of the years I have gone. Maybe Pat has more on his computer files?


2006 - Pat, Randy and I - Tyler, Pat and I


2004 - Mute Math


2004 - 2006


2006

0 comments: