Friday, February 29, 2008

great idea.

Sorry - I haven't posted a new blog post in a while now. I've been busy working late hours at NewCov. Pat and I both have been getting everything all dialed in for the upcoming sermon series called "RESCUE". I believe we are really taking it up a notch here. This was a great idea we had. I hope it all comes together. More on the Sermon Series and the set design later on at the newcovproduction blog.

So...This great idea reminded me of another great idea I had back in the day while I was running the 5th and 6th grade youth group called S.U.R.F.(Serving Under a Radical Father). Well.. it was video promo piece for a event! Check it out this video.

RANDY'S GREAT IDEA!
- Laser Quest promo - 5th & 6th Grade Youth Group Event


1 comments:

NerdMom said...

The NerdBug thinks you are hilarious. You will be hearing about it later, I am sure.