Friday, February 8, 2008

fun times.

Some of you might not know that I started out in ministry at the youth level. After high school I was "roped" into helping out in the junior high group at newcov. Then I became the fifth and sixth grade youth director and eventually became the high school pastor's assistant. I was actually handed the high school group in 2004, but decided to move into Creative arts ministry instead. And that's a whole other story in it self.

So anyways, I made a lot of videos back in the day. I recently have been transfering all of them onto my harddrive from VHS and Hi8 tapes! I will be sharing some of them with you all here and there. Heres one I acted in, filmed, directored, and edited all by myself. ALL ME - all the time!



Catalina Summer Trip 2000 Promo Video

Starring:
randy parker........as that guy


1 comments:

Chad Davis said...

I WANT MAGIC SHOW!!!