Wednesday, February 13, 2008

beer-can chicken.

"I always BBQ with beer... sometimes I use it on the food!"



I LOVE TO BBQ! - I LOVE TO GRILL!


Last Sunday night my "pops" (Kelly, my dad-in-law) and I tried something a little different on the Bar-Be-Que. Have you ever had Beer-can chicken? You place a half full beer can up the chickens... you know what. And stand it up on the can and its legs just like a tri-pod on the grill. It took about 1 hour are more to grill it up. Oh man, was it moist! Yummy too!! It was fun eating it right off the bones. I could have eaten the whole thing by myself out side before it hit the kitchen counter. Not much favor on these ones though. We did rub it with pappy's seasoning, but I want to try it again and kick it up a notch or two!

Check out this recipe on the barbecue Bible Blog HERE.

We also had some old fashion BBQ sauce on some legs, and wings.

1 comments:

The Weaver's said...

Dude, Beer Butt Chicken rules!!!