Friday, January 18, 2008

screwed up.

So.... as you can see my blog is a little screwed up.
I have no pictures anymore.

ALL OF MY PICTURES ARE GONE!

I was just trying to switch my username and log-in over to my g-mail account and not use the old yahoo one I was using. (All my other cool FLOCK stuff is with gmail.) I followed all the instructions on how to switch it over. And it worked. I then deleted my old blogger account. However, they forgot to let me know that all my pictures would be gone if I deleted my old yahoo/blogger username log-in. I guess all the pictures I uploaded went to a Picasa account that is linked to your blogger account. I thought they where just attached to the blog account and not a separate photo account that I didn't use or even know about.

I'M STILL A LITTLE BITTER!

I can now either go back and upload all the pictures in the posts on the new account. Or just forget it and move on. I think I'll do a little of both. When I blog a new post I'll just update an old one of my choice. Starting form most current to older. I would like to have a new layout as well.

So beware when transferring blogs stuff around... BEWARE!
Or just be smarter than me!
Which isn't all that hard to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what happened. Now I know! Glad I saved my grandsons pics to my computer. Don't beat yourself up over it; stuff happens. Thanks for blogging. I enjoy it.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

dude, wheres your pics?

Anonymous said...

dude wheres your pics? hah
e