Tuesday, January 29, 2008

a 3rd one!

Well... In case you didn't know. My wife and I are having a 3rd little one! WOW!!!! I know!!! Breathe with me!!! Have a seat!!! Relax! I"m good!! YOU?!?!?

We are seven weeks pregos now. This has come to us as a stock. We weren't expecting this. We already have two in boys now. McKay is almost 3 years old, and Bryce is almost 1 years old. So, we will have 3 kids under 3 1/2 years of age in September. Please pray for us! We are excited and scared all at the same time. God is Good. All the time! Right! He will take care of us. No Doubt. I love it!

This is a picture of the ultrasound. Maybe the flip-flop magnet is a sign for a girl?!?! If I look close enough I can see a face, I think it's yelling at me. It must be a girl!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Randy - good stuff! I totally understand how you feel. We are in pretty much the exact same situation as you. When our baby is born in August we will have 3 kids under 3 - yikes!!

Good thing God knows what He's doing :)