Sunday, January 27, 2008

old school NES.

I was surfin' the net the yesturday and came across a Virtual Nintendo gaming site. Yes, the original NES gaming console site right on your PC. I played for hours. It was taking me back to my elementary school days. They have all the games on this site. Plus there's nothing to download or install onto your computer. (Well, I did have to update my Java systems.)

Check it out HERE. But beware.... you can't stop!



The only thing is the keyboard is pretty difficult to use for the games. If you have played NES before you know the controller set-up. If you don't have a controller, the keyboard works just fine, it's just that the Z and X keys are the A and B buttons. And the Arrows are the arrows of course. So it's the opposite controller set-up direction. It took me a while to get the hang of it, but now I want a USB "old school" NES controller. I found a few online for like $22 bucks. Not sure if it's worth it. Maybe, we'll see how much I get into it.

0 comments: