Thursday, January 24, 2008

my water.

This Morning I was in the kitchen making my boys some breakfast and these water bottles caught my eye. It was like a family picture. Where's a McKay one, a Mommy one, a daddy one, but no Bryce one, so I added his sippy little cup there. How cute!



So let me explain the whole names on the water bottles thing.

We drink a lot of bottled water at the Parker house. (Now I can drink the tap water just fine, but if we have bottled... I'd rather have that.) We also waste a lot of it too. So Jill had a great idea to put or names on the water bottles, so we know who's is who's. Especially with guest over. We mainly do this so you won't open a new one until you finish your old one. Get it? You can sometimes not remember where you put your water and if that one is yours or not.

You should try it at your home or work. You can make it fun too.



0 comments: