Saturday, January 12, 2008

fun fun fun.

My oldest son and I went to the first of our two Birthday Parties for the day this morning. It was for one of his friends at PUMP IT UP! (Can't find a website for a link... weird.)


(photos taken from my new cell phone.)

Pump it up is a great spot for a kids b-day party. They take care of everything. From the fun to the cake. They even have a staff person in the party room with a cart to load up all the presents and to write down for you who got them what for the thank you cards. Wish I would have thought of this idea for this company first. $$$money$$$

McKay and I, both were wiped out after playing in all the bounce houses for two hours. Some of them are full on obstacle courses. He crashed in the car on the way home. I might need a nap too before the next party.

0 comments: