Friday, February 17, 2006

dancing with the stars.

Okay. I admit it. I watch Dancing with the Stars. It's a show on ABC that has one Celebrity person matched with a Professoinal dancer and they dance each week for judges and the american viewer to vote for their favorite each week. I love to see the beatuiful dances and the ligthing is really cool too. I think Drew Lachey will give Stacy Keibler a run for her money, but Stacy is my pick to win it all. I started watching it just to see the best wide receiver in NFL history, Jerry Rice, dance and make a fool out of himself. But you know what....he can dance pretty good! He might not be the best dancer on the show. And he might be going home tomorrow after the vote off show, but he still is a winner. He still is a ballroom dancer. He said it himself, after the hosts told him he is the worst of the four remaining dancers, "A professional football player to a ballroom dancer, I have already won. I always have given it my all in everything I do." This really got my attention. Cause he is so right. No matter what we are doing we should give it out all. From Football to dancing....110%.


photo from http://abc.go.com/

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you got to watch the finals tonight. It was totally amazing!
Jerry just might win it altho I am hoping that Drew and Cheryl win. They are great!