Wednesday, March 12, 2008

hawk nelson.

Hawk Nelson and Run Kid Run - The Green T Tour.

March 11th - LIVE at NewCov.



Today was another very long day for me and New Covenant. I was the "House Guy" again for these concert gigs. I just tied in some feeder power tails and helped out anyway I could. The tour is all self-contained. No running sound or lights this time for the NewCov Production Team. The crew for this tour was great and very prepared. The load-in and load-out went really smoothly. Plus, all the guys and gals, from the managers, to the back line crew, to the band members, they all were very cool and calm. I had some good conversations with many of them. I also got to eat dinner with the band Run Kid Run this evening. They are a bunch of great guys. It was more fun than work for me today. I was truly blessed.

You can check out newcovproduction for more pics and videos.

Check out the last concert at newcov HERE.

3 comments:

not your mom said...

looks like you could have used some help???

evan said...

josiah from rkr is very cool.
i ran a venue for several years.

Anonymous said...

Nice - I have known the Hawk Nelson guys for a bunch of years since the days of playing together in high school bands. Very talented, very cool guys. Glad to hear the show went well!