Monday, March 10, 2008

Magic Show.

"Do you want me to re-appear it?"

When I was like 11 or 12 years old, my mom got us a VHS tape video camera recorder! YEAH! A whole VHS TAPE fit right inside it! Can you believe it? It was huge! Just like the first "brick" cell phones made.

It wasn't long before I was making videos with it! I would film just about anything and everything. But this video is one of the first video's I have ever made.

It was pretty high tech for the times, if you ask me. Check out Randy Parker's Magic Show Video!

RANDY PARKER - MAGIC SHOW!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And so your career began! Who knew!

Chad Davis said...

I couldn't get past those sexy white shorts!!!
"I hope you like it, but, I don't know, you might not like it"

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

Woooahh!!
I hope you had a priest on hand for the exorcism.

not your mom said...

we found this video very entertaining at the shop...it is very slow around here