Thursday, March 27, 2008

amazing dinner.

We had an AMAZING DINNER the other night with our friends, Chad & Liege. We went to The Trelio Restaurant in Old Town Clovis, CA. They have been wanting to take us here for a long time now. Finally it worked out. It was so worth the wait too. I love it! The food are great! The Service was good. The atmosphere was excellent. Can't wait to go again. I will be placing Trelio's on the top of my amazing local eats list.



Chad and I -
COUNTRY FRIED ANGUS BEEF FLAT IRON STEAK & EGG.
LIEGE - DUO OF PORKWITH ROASTED APPLES.

Jill - PETITE ANGUS BEEF FILET MIGNON.



2 comments:

NerdMom said...

I would love for you to post this over at Blog Fresno. Le me know if you want to and I will send you an invite.

Micah Foster said...

np, i'm just glad to see some good things happening in local ministry here in town...