Friday, June 30, 2006

xyz top ten.

I got this E-mail the other day from a friend. I held on to it just in cause I wanted to post a Blog with it. So... Here it is. I sure hope you think it's funny. I sure did! (It might be a little bit to much of guy humor.) I guess it's from The Late show with David Letterman.

Top Ten

Most Polite Ways to Say Your Zipper Is Down.

(#10.) The cucumber has left the salad.
(#09.) Quasimodo needs to go back in the tower and tend to his bells.
(#08.) You need to bring your tray table to the upright and locked position.
(#07.) Paging Mr. Johnson... Paging Mr. Johnson..
(#06.) Elvis is leaving the building.
(#05.) The Buick is not all the way in the garage.
(#04.) Our next guest is someone who needs no introduction.
(#03.) You've got a security breach at Los Pantalones.
(#02.) Men may be From Mars...but I can see something that rhymes with Venus.
(#01.) I always knew you were crazy, but now I can see your nuts.

0 comments: