Wednesday, June 21, 2006

totally awesome.

After I posted my last blog entry. (virtual seats. I changed the time of post so you would read the that one before this one. Got it?) I continued to research the whole Virtual Tours idea.

I did know that reality companys do something like this to show homes on the internet so families can shop around without having to drive all over the city.

Virtual tour of some random homes.

But I got to thinking that wouldn't it be cool to have this on your church's website? People could view the church's sunday school rooms, the santuary, the chapel, and offices before they stepped a foot onto campus. So I did a google search on virtual tour churchs and found that there are several churches already doing this. This is totally awesome! What a Great tool.

Virtual tour of a church.

Virtual tour of a church.

0 comments: