Monday, June 5, 2006

redneck humor.

Tonight my wife and I watched the blue collar comedy tour: one for the road. It was so hilarious! We laughed so hard.... I think some pee might have came out!


(photo from googleimages)

The first one from their blue collar comedy tour is still the best. But this last one is pretty good too. All of these guys are real funny comedians, but I think Bill might be my favorite. They all have their own bits that are so funny. The best part, as always, is then they all sit out on the stage and tell jokes.

Well... I guess you have to be a redneck to enjoy this kind of humor.
And I are one.

blue comedy tour online.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Rick & I watch them all the time. They are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Tader Salad

Vessel said...

We watched it too. I own the other 2 and love all of them. Holy Moley!!