Thursday, April 20, 2006

my new car.

I got a "new car" last night! It's really a used car, but it's new to me! My wife and I have been sharing one car for about five months now. We've been looking a car for quite awhile and finally one worked out for us. We don't have much money to spend so it was really tough to find anything. We wanted something that could get me to work and church and back. But didn't want to waste our money on a P.O.S.
(You know what I mean?!?!)

So.... two days ago my father-in-law got this e-mail about a car for sale. He told me about it. We checked it out. I bought it. It was that easy. Yeah Baby!!!


(photo taken by WRP)

2000 Hyunadi Accent

2 comments:

Pat Callahan said...

Congrats! Looks like you need some air in the front passenger side tire.

Anonymous said...

Car looks nice! It should serve you well. Now Jill and McKay won't have to pick you up or take you to work anymore.
Congrats!