Wednesday, April 19, 2006

easter weekend.

How did you spend your easter weekend?
Did you hang out with family and friends?
DId you have a easter egg hunt?
How about a large easter lunch or dinner?

Did you help out at your church?

Well.... I did get to hang out with friends and family. I did have a large ham dinner. But I did miss the my sons first easter egg hunt. I really wanted to be there, but I was working. I was doing the lighting for Northside Church at the Savemart center. This was the second year Live Light has done the lighting and video for this huge outreach event. There was an estimated 11,000 people in attendance. Here are two pics that were on the front page of the Fresno Bee.


(photos from fresnobee.com)

The service was a hour and an half long. It was full of kidz & adult choirs, a long sermon, communion, a high school drum core, videos and last but not least, two main headliners. They were Christian Music Artist Natalie Grant, and Actor Steven Baldwin. Natalie sung her song, "What Are You Waiting For," before the message and then wrapped up the whole service with a inspiration concert. Where as Steven was interviewed for about ten to fifteen minutes after communion. I really enjoyed being there and running the lighting console. I liked Natalie Grant's music and sound, plus Steven Baldwin's testimony was really interesting to listen to as well.

I didn't get a chance to take any pictures of this gig with my digital camera. But some of the other guys did though. So as soon as I can, I'll get some of those shots to you in a post. (If they are any good.)
Plus I'll dig up some New Covenant Easter photos for this year as well. (I was the Lighting Designer, you know?!?!?)

nataliegrant.com

steven baldwin

fresnobee.com

0 comments: