Tuesday, April 29, 2008

smashin' stuff.

Last Sunday at newcov we showed a video, that Pat and I made for the "Leadership Toolbox" series. It was a lot of to make. In this "funny" bumper video I took a sledge hammer to a watermelon and a Two Liter bottle full of coke. Yeah! It was Sweet! You can check it out at the newcovproduction blog.

All this excitement and fun reminded me of all the good times I had making funny videos for the youth groups at newcov. And one of them comes to mind for sure. It has a lot of smashing stuff in it. I made it with Marshall Pulliam back in the day. We actually watched it today together. We had all this stuff to throw away, so we decide to just throw it off the roof first. This started our "STUPID VIDEO" series. Check it out.

STUPID VIDEO - Throwing Stuff Off The Roof

0 comments: