Wednesday, April 23, 2008

friday night debate.

It was like old times for me last Friday night. New Covenant hosted a debate at Fresno State and I was in charge of all the "tech" side of things. I rented pretty much all the gear from Live Light. It was nice to be back in my old gig element for a short while. I even wore my old Live Light shirt for effect. I wish, my buddy, Mark, from LL, could have helped out. I sure could have used his help. I was running around all over the place.

The load-in started at noon. We had to first put down a trap on the gym floor. Then the stage got into place. Follow by lighting, sound and video. He had a few issues here and there. But overall the load-in went pretty smoothly. We were ready for show in plenty of time. We brought in our own church video equipment to film a two camera shoot of the event. It really need a four camera shoot. But I was pleased with the outcome of the video anyways.




The event was a huge great success. Tons of people showed up. (1400 total inside!) And there was plenty of people outside listening as well. (250!) We plan on doing this event yearly. Looking forward to next year all ready. Look for the Full length video online soon at the debate website.



You can also check out more at the newcov production blog HERE.

0 comments: