Friday, May 19, 2006

scrubs rocks.

Okay...I love the show Scrubs! I started watching it years ago, but at that time, it was just in my rotation of weekly shows to watch. Until my wife got me season one on DVD for, a stocking stuffer, this past Christmas. I now really enjoy this show.

Recently I found out that a guy I work with (Eric, the Live Light "video guy") loves this show as well. He let me borrow his season two DVDs and while we where in LA, he bought season three. Yeah Baby! We play trivia sometimes during gigs and try to see who knows more about each character. I think we might be a little carzy over this show!

If you haven't watched this show before.... You need to! I suggested you just dive in a purchase the past seasons on DVD to catch-up. I hear you can also purchase them on iTunes as well. Sweet!!!

I think you'll like. Maybe. I hope.

(photo from scrubs-tv.com)

Scrubs

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I <3 SCRUBS!!!!! but a question for you... how does rowdy get so dirty? hahaha