Monday, May 22, 2006

party time.











(photos taken by WRP)

"The Excitement is Building!"

My son, McKay, had his first birthday party on Saturday afternoon. I can't believe he's already one years old. It seems like yesturday we were bring him home from the hospital. (And yes.....I know..... every parent probadly says that.) The theme was Construction. My wife did a excellent job of organizing the whole event. From the sandwiches to the ballons on the tables, everything was perfect. Can't wait for the next party.

4 comments:

Vessel said...

He is so cute Randy.
I got to see him up close on Sun. morning and he certainly looks like you.

Anonymous said...

I loved the cake eating by McKay. It was classic. Hey, I have some news, but you will have to see at www.xanga.com/lorenhead

I probably wont update again for 6 months, but none-the-less...

Anonymous said...

McKay's party was great! I enjoyed it very much. He'll have lots of new toys to play with for a very long time! McKay is such a great joy to have around!

Anonymous said...

aww.. yay for my buckey boy!! he is adorable:)