Thursday, February 22, 2007

thanksgiving trip.

oh... I almost forgot about our Family's Thankgiving trip to San Franciso.

At first, I was a little upset that we weren't going to be home for the holiday. Thanksgiving day is by far my favorite holiday. (well... maybe chrsitmas is a little better. It's the meal and the presents.)

We did the Union Square shopping thing and of course walked the whole embarcadero road. We made sure to stop at Pier 39 for some seal watching and grub on some mini donuts. (Pushing a baby stroller up those san fran hills stink!)

We stayed at the San Franciso Suites on Nob Hill. This place felt more like a home than a hotel. Very nice. We had two rooms across the hall from each other. So we just cruised from room to room. We got to watch football and got free internet. Sweet.

And the highlight of the trip was that we ate at this amazing resturant called Fournou's Oven. Check out our own Thanksgiving meal Menu HERE.

Wow. I can't wait to do it again. I loved it. I wasn't home sick at all. I wonder where we can go next year? Hawaii?




(photos taken by WRP/?)

0 comments: