Saturday, February 24, 2007

202 plus posts.

Two hundred and two posts and counting.

Hopefully I can get to three hundred posts faster than it took me to get to two hundred posts. I am on a roll now. I had so much to say from the last time I was on a scheldule of posting. I'm back in the saddle again now baby. Watch-out I'm blog crazy again. Tell your friends! Leave your comments!

Sometimes I wonder why I blog. I know this blog is more of a gig record keeper / personal dairy for me, but I kind of like it that way. Sometimes I post some interesting stuff, I think, not exactly related to me or about me. But it is my blog and it really is "all about me". Right?!?!? It is My Blog. I enjoy my blog. Hopefully you enjoy it too.

1 comments:

Zach Tanksley said...

Dude I am excited you are blogging at warp speed again. Now if only you would list the cool stuff you do for church worship and what not so I can be inspired and in the know ;-)