Friday, September 12, 2008

GrandParents

------------------------------------------------------------------



Happy GrandParents day!

We love you and miss you all very much! Thanks for everything you do for us! We appreciate you so much too! XOXOXOXOXO

Love McKay, Bryce, & Carson.


-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry! I missed the real date. I guess it really was last Sunday. I thought I heard that it was next Sunday, September 14th. I was wrong. Better late than never..right?

Check out the national GrandParents Day webpage HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're off the hook with this grandma. I didn't know when grandparents day was! I love all of you and will see you very soon. Very cute picture. I'll be printing and framing it for sure in addition to sendng it to my phone to show off! XOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture! They are the cutest boys!!!! Papa and I love you very much and miss you sooooooo much! We didn't know when grandparents day was either, but everyday we are so thankful that we have those boys!!!!

Nana & Papa