Sunday, July 27, 2008

Nice Gobos!


How was your Sunday Morning?


My Sunday morning was pretty good. I ran lights this morning for the first time at North Point Community Church. It was a lot of fun.

The Worship Leader, during rehearsal, said, "Nice Gobo's Guys!"
"Thanks!", I said to myself, with a big smile on my face. That was awesome!

Haven't ran a lighting console with moving lights in a while. I think the last time was in October 2007 with Live Light Inc. Anyways.... It went really well I think. I totally ROCKED the closer - Mighty to Save! It was a great service with Louie Giglio speaking. He wrapped up his two part series, Home Free: Even Me.

This was my view from the West Lighting Booth.
Sorry. I didn't take any live worship pictures. This photo is during the message. The HD center screen is a Live feed from the East Auditorium.



So... Tell me! How was your Sunday?!?!?

3 comments:

Bill Swaringim said...

what? no pic of the gobos? Come on and flaunt the goodness! We had a great weekend at WCrossing (www.wcrossing.org) with Jarrett Stevens as the guest speaker.

Jim Drake said...

good to have you back on blog....i too want to see the gobos...

so--what's the transition been like? adjusting? what has been the greatest challenge so far?

have good week--i'm off to family camp @galveston

Anonymous said...

Praying for Jill & baby! Love you guys!
Julie