Saturday, September 16, 2006

movie night part deux.

Tonight, My Church (NewCov) had a movie night again for the "Foundations Group", the young couples ministry. I was volunteered to set-up the screen and sound system for the event. Scott told me that he found a screen. Sweet! I didn't want to use the bed sheet from last time again. But the screen was old and the frame was broken. It was a no go.

So... Luckly I brought my bed sheet with me just-in-case. It still had the tie-line on it ready to go. I wrapped the sheet around the gazebo in the middle of the yard to form the "BIG" screen. It turned out okay. We watched the film, "Eight Below." And that was pretty darn close to how cold it felt tonight. I was freezing in shorts and a tee-shirt. Is winter here already?


(photos taken by WRP)

Of Course, I would love to take this whole event up a few notches. Like try using a real big screen and a good surround sound system. Maybe next summer it's a big church wide movie night?!?!?! More to come about that......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Idea! I am going to use this for our youth ministry.

db

P.S. I stumbled here through Brian Hales blog.