Tuesday, July 11, 2006

pause it.

Tonight my wife and I watched the movie, "50 First Dates", starring Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler. We have a Replay TV so we paused it several times thoughout the night as we made dinner, played with our son, ate dinner, gave him a bath, and finally did the dishes. What a fun night. (My wife did pretty much all the hardwork. But I did gave him a bath.)

I'm gonna recommend that you watch this movie, even if you have seen it already. Watch it again. It's pretty good. Do you think it's funny how they are all the same people in these kinds of movies.? You know..... it's like they stick together or something. I guess it's because they are all friends and they work well with eachother? Whatever.... their funny ficks.

50 First Dates trailer.

Check out The Movies Data Base on 50 First Dates.

0 comments: