Thursday, October 6, 2005

mr. mom.

Today I am............. MR. MOM!

Remember the movie?
If you haven't seen it, GO RENT this weekend.
If you have seen it, who can forget Michael Keaton firing up a chain saw as he greets his wifes boss at the front door. My favorite two lines of the movie that I quote often follow this sceen, "120 / 121 whatever it takes," and "What a beer? Scotch?"

My son is now amost five months old. The major milestone for him right now is teeth. He's got a little one coming on his bottom gums. He drools so, so, so much. And I swear, that he can put his whole hand in his month if he wanted to. He puts anything in his month to ease the pain.

Mr. Mom today...... Mr. Dad tomorrow.

1 comments:

Pat Callahan said...

Bro... You can stop getting spam comments by turning on Word Verification in you Blogger settings. You are getting pounded. I especially liked the one taht said, "Great blog. Check out my cool one about Sex Toys."

Or was that spam?

-Pat